CITATIONS & NOTES
Ayn Rand, Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal (New York: Signet, 1967).
- 1 Encyclopedia Britannica, 1964. Vol. IV, pp. 839-845.
- 2 Ayn Rand, “The Objectivist Ethics,” in The Virtue of Selfishness.
- 3 For a fuller discussion of rights, I refer you to my articles “Man's Rights” in the appendix, and “Collectivized Rights'” in The Virtue of Selfishness.
- 4 For a fuller discussion of this subject, see my article “The Nature of Government” in the appendix.
- 5 For a discussion of the philosophers' default in regard to capitalism, the title essay in my book For the New Intellectual.